THE TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect your personal information, such as your name, email, telephone number, address, payment information, etc.
Local storage is technology that allows a website or an app to store and retrieve data on your mobile phone or other device. We use local storage to enable certain features, including to store certain parts of our websites on your device, so that those pages load more quickly when you next visit them.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or you can delete them yourself if you wish, however, please by aware that restricting cookies or local storage will affect your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our websites. You can also control the use of local storage using your browser settings.
By proceeding beyond this page, you agree to our cookie and local storage settings and agree that you are aware of this policy.
THE WAY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect your personal information through one of the following ways:
- When you visit and use our websites
- when you make a purchase on the website
- when you contact us by email, phone or live chat from our websites
USE OF INFORMATION
We will treat your information as private and confidential (but we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances, as set out below). Your personal information can be used in any of the following ways:
- We will primarily use your personal information to provide products and services to you. For example, process and ship your online order. (Please note that you may need to pass on your details to third parties in order for them to deliver the products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction, in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees, etc).
- With your consent, we will retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions in order to keep you informed by email, post or other digital means about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, etc.) on our website.
- To register or subscribe you on the sites and where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account ( such as a change of address or change in your push notification preferences).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
For your convenience and to improve the use of the website, we insert links to third parties, who are engaged to help us manage and improve the user experience. We only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services, and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes.
Our website is completely secure and you should not worry about security. All credit card information is transmitted over a secure connection.
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.